Your Natural Healthcare Bay Area Events and Covid-19
Every day brings new developments related to the virus, and we realize the uncertainty can be unsettling. Our hearts go out to those who’ve been impacted.
With many upcoming Bay Area events, please be assured that Your Natural Healthcare is closely monitoring the situation.
Again, the situation is evolving, so we recommend checking the CDC website for the most up-to-date information:
Centers of Disease Control (CDC)
Your Natural Healthcare & Dr. Fitz Discuss Covid-19 and Best Practices for Staying Healthy
Tips from Lauren Fitz
Lauren Fitz of Fitz Functional Medicine reminds us that just
as with the Flu, what we can focus on is maintaining and strengthening our
immune systems, as well as practicing basic precautions:
1. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and especially after using the restroom and before eating. Alternatively, as available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
3. Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
4. If you have upper-respiratory symptoms (coughing, fever, other flu-like symptoms) please stay home, and we recommend you consult a doctor.
5. And otherwise, if you need to cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow.
Stay connected for free resources to expand your health and vitality with non-allopathic remedies and natural CBD solutions.